Tuesday, 15 February 2011
Monday, 28 July 2008
Doing a psychic reading using tarot will help to discover a person's strengths. The Tarot will often suggest that there is a solution to a conflict, or that something is going to happen soon as we should be ready for it. While the Tarot is about finding a balance in our lives, a psychic reader can obtain impressions about the person they are reading for by focusing on the cards and receiving information from the other side.
The 9 of Swords- indicates worry or a large concern in a psychic reading using tarot. This is not necessarily an outside problem, but can also indicate a fear in ourselves that we need to handle. It's all about the stress of worrying about our family, jobs, the state of the country - you name it.... Remember this card is not about a problem that you are having, it is about you worrying about a problem that might come up.
The nine of swords card implies that we have obstacles to overcome and that we have the courage to overcome them.Obstacles are present, but the nine of swords tells us that we are strong enough to confront and even get over them. We tend to hold closest to us the things that dominate our thoughts.
If we dwell on the bad, our lives will reflect that, but if we dwell on the
good, our lves will reflect that, as well.If our lives reflect the thing upon
which we dwell, we would be better off to dwell on the good and not the bad.
Many of us desire things in life, to do that it is helpful to visualize our
goals. For example, if you would like to set the goal of having more money,
focus on the 6 of Pentacles for just a few minutes each day; perhaps you'll
start to see some changes in your finances.
The strength card is about courage, and gaining courage with compassion and love.
The strength card tells us that compassion and love are the ways to courage. By being accepting and loving others, we know that things are made stronger. The concept of courage has a different meaning to many people. This can mean something as drastic as rescuing a stranger from a burning building or something as minor as getting up and taking a walk when you feel depressed. Given the situation at hand, both choices take an equal amount of courage. Strength tells us we should do the best we can to bring a balance to our lives.
I hope this article cleared up some of your questions regarding doing a psychic reading using tarot - so all you have do is practice and hone your psychic skills.
Monday, 26 May 2008
There is no wonder we have these expectations when you consider all the advertising on television and in the newspapers about seeking out an accurate psychic to give us answers to our problems. Please don't misinterpret what is being said here, there are times when an individual to be helped by a psychic reading, especially when we are getting confused about which directly to take in life.
Some facts on what a good psychic reader can and cannot do:
1) Don't expect a psychic to be able to pick your winning lottery numbers,
because they can't.
2) A proper psychic will not promise to get your lover back by casting a spell, if they say they can,their only after your money. We all have free will so no amount of talisman or spells will make person come back to you if they don't want to.
3) When an individual is afraid to move forward it blocks the healing process and the prayers sent to them. These people have to decide to let go of the past in order to move into the future.
4) There are some healers and psychics, who can bring about healing by channeling energy from the divine.
5) A proper psychic will not tell you stupid things like what did you have
for lunch two days ago, or what did you have for breakfast today.
6) Good psychics are sensitive to an individuals energy and will use clairaudience, clairsentience or clairvoyance when reading for them. They will always be respectful of individuals energy.
7) A professional psychic reading should be about personal development and self empowerment. A good psychic should be able to tell you your future potential, this will give you the opportunity to make the best decisions to improve your life.
8) If you are finding life difficult a psychic reading should give you some
positive insight on how to change things for the better.
9) It is unrealistic for it to expect a psychic to always have the right answers. However, in fairness if they're not able to see what lies ahead for you, they should be honest and tell you they can't see anything.
10) The reason for getting a psychic reading is to help you resolve any problems and issues in your life.
11) A good psychic can only give you the various options on how to solve your problems, you are the one who has to make the ultimate decision.
12) A good psychic will tell you if there any problems in the future, this will allow you to make the necessary decisions that will smooth out the problem.
If you're not happy with the psychic or how the reading is going just tell
them you wish to stop. There is no reason in the world, which says you should sit through a reading that's not working for you. A good psychic will not be offended, because they know they cannot always connect to everyone, and will refund your money. They may even refer you to another reader.