Wednesday 28 December 2016

What's ahead in my friend's career and love life? And what about these natal squares?


Hi, am posting my friend’s chart as I have talked a lot about my blooming interest in astrology and all the things I’ve learnt in here.

She is divorced, single mom, and things have been pretty hard the past few years, with no lasting luck in love, and setbacks at work.. She deserves to get some happy news, and I wonder if anyone sees any happy transits coming, or brighter spots in sight?

Also curious about her career ahead, and if anyone sees ane “news” here, and whether she might expect any upturns soon?

I am no expert at reading charts and have recently only learnt the basics, but I noticed there are quite a few squares in her natal chart, what do they tell of her dispositions from the beginning?

a BIG thanks to anyone who would care to comment on her chart 🙂

Attached Images
File Type: jpg chartG2.jpg (129.8 KB)

The post What’s ahead in my friend’s career and love life? And what about these natal squares? appeared first on .


from What’s ahead in my friend’s career and love life? And what about these natal squares?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2iEzZYX

No comments: