Monday 10 April 2017

Censorship Raises It's Ugly Head on AW


well now before … some can post… they(me) have to prove they are human.
a box with:
In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic

appeared before I could post. so I guess the next step is to ban me for posting inconvenient truths the government trolls here don’t want asked.

I have seen this ploy before. a post the management does want posted will be kept out by simply repeating saying “your answer is incorrect…
well done katydid,oddity and waybread.

rahu

The post Censorship Raises It’s Ugly Head on AW appeared first on .


from Censorship Raises It’s Ugly Head on AW
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2p0mRgx

No comments: