Monday 9 January 2017

Does my dog have a fatal disease?


I’ve noticed my dog had a few lipomas (what vet said) that popped up in a few places. The dog is getting older (7 years) and is a breed that is more prone to different types of cancer and skin diseases. I worry about this. Also she makes more nasal sounds as she grown older (snorts when her head is tilted at a certain angle). Maybe I’m paranoid, but wanted to do a horary to check to see how her health is.

Chart interpretation is turned houses and house cusps. Is this the correct method???

She is Saturn (Dog) in 12H. Saturn is also ruler of 1H cusp. Sun in 12H conj. 12H cusp.
Saturn is 1H cusp. S.Node 1H.

Venus 1H. Dog’s health is Moon 4H. Venus is also on 4H cusp, and 9H cusp. Moon will apply a square to Venus.

End of matter of Dog’s health is ruled by Venus which is strongest in chart. Venus is exalted. Venus is in mutual reception with Jupiter by sign. Mixed reception (sign/exaltation) between Jupiter and Saturn.

I’m now overwhelmed with all this. Placement of Saturn is extremely unfortunate so it there something long term and hidden in her body (maybe with bones in hips/thighs)? I have not seen anything wrong with that area at all, but then again the hide? I’m terrible with receptions, but have a feeling like the receptions could mitigate this placement.

Would really like it if I got some others to take a look. I am wondering now if I should ask my vet to run some comprehensive blood work on her.

The post Does my dog have a fatal disease? appeared first on .


from Does my dog have a fatal disease?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2iU74NO

No comments: