Sunday 22 January 2017

Opening a business and my natal transits


I’m thinking of opening my own business, but I was wondering if anyone had any insight on my astrological transits, and how they may impact my success.

Currently, I have saturn transiting my 8th house.
Its about to oppose my natal venus at the end of 2017, and it will oppose my natal chiron in 2018, as well as conjunct my natal 8 house Uranus.

On down the road in 2019, saturn will conjunct my natal 9th house Neptune and then ill have my Saturn Return.

I’ve read some negative things about the above transits that concern me.
Further, in 2019, after my Saturn,return, saturn will oppose my natal moon and mars at the same time Pluto will oppose my natal Mars.

Currentlyy, Pluto is opposing my natal moon,and its causing me an extreme amount of turmoil and distress in my current job, and with several of my friendships that has me itching to make a major change, as I’m suddenly unhappy.
I do not want to make any impulsive decisions though, that will not work out.

The business I’m thinking of opening wouldn’t be my sole effort either, my father would be my partner in it, so maybe this will help?

Other transits I have coming up, are Uranus in my 12th house square my natal mars and then in early 2018, Uranus square my MC and semi square my 1st house Sun.

This year abd next year I also have Neptune in my 11th house square my Sun

The other one is a positive, I have Jupiter transiting my 6th house this year Trine my sun,and jupiter.

Any advice on this?

The post Opening a business and my natal transits appeared first on .


from Opening a business and my natal transits
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2jehppn

No comments: