Saturday 14 January 2017

is it serious/ breast cancer?


Question is: Is it serious/breast cancer? Story is i am making an appointment with my doctor as soon as possible but i couldn’t help it… i made a horary. I have no idea how to interpret Health Horaries but of course i’ll give it a try… Asc at 0 of Pisces… well i just realized i need to look at this… this morning actually.. and i got no clue about the situation…so we just get started.. First house is way too busy with planets,,, i do not like South node on my ASC neither my significator Jupiter on the 8th ..though that could show my frustration and being in via combusta make this a hot issue for me?.. well of course it is… Moon is on the 6th the health house and is making an applying sextile with my significator… so that is good right? Though reception doesn’t exist only by face from the Moon… Venus ruler of the 8th is on my 1st… not sure what to think about all these… truth is.. i try to be optimistic and i am sure nothing is wrong… oh… and just to spice it up… i tried to use part of cancer which tragically is on 18 degrees of Cancer ruled by Moon… I am looking forward for your answers… thank you in advance!

Attachment 65194

Attached Images
File Type: jpg horary_wheel (1).jpg (102.0 KB)

The post is it serious/ breast cancer? appeared first on .


from is it serious/ breast cancer?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2jifDEK

No comments: