Friday 27 February 2015

At the edge of madness bout this gal | Synastry – Composite



Hi everyone!!

I’m really in search of some help and astrology guidance about this apparently karmic or fated relationship with this arian girl. It’s been 5 years now and we keep coming back to each other for shorts periods of time but when we’re in the middle of those times when we’re apart we bump into each other randomly on the street very often.


I already opened my heart and proposed her to have a life together and everything seems so tender and magic at the moment:cool:, but the minute we come back into our routines she disappears completely…. I feel she’s uncapable of reaching a compromise (she admited already to have feelings for me), and I’m blaming for that her pisces stellium (moon, mercury, mars, saturn):crying:.


I have both charts and would really appreciate some honest opinions about a possible longterm/marriage/soulmate connection in the future with her or imminent redflags otherwise. Thank you very much in advance!!!





The post At the edge of madness bout this gal | Synastry – Composite appeared first on .




from At the edge of madness bout this gal | Synastry – Composite

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1DhpI3y

No comments: