Saturday 28 February 2015

Hello everyone, newbie here!



Hi guys,

I’ve always been interested in astrology but only recently started to make an effort to learn more about it and figured I could probably learn some things here. :happy:


I’m a Libra sun, Capricorn rising and Leo moon.


I have been told that ascendant/rising is a bad placement for Capricorn, but I haven’t been told WHY. I understand that Saturn is basically the ***** of the universe but why is Cap. so much worse in ascendant than it would be in sun or moon? I was born right on the cusp of Aquarius too (if I was born 3 minutes later I would’ve been an Aqua), does this make a difference?


Thanks all :happy:



The post Hello everyone, newbie here! appeared first on .




from Hello everyone, newbie here!

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1aFr15w

No comments: