Wednesday 26 October 2016

Does he have bad intentions for me?


So I know this guy who’s 18 months older than I and I’ve known him at a distance for quite a long time.

He used to a be very arrogant and looked down on me when I was young.

He knows fully well I’m going to succeed him regarding career and financial matters, he hasn’t even got a career and failed in it.

While I’m going to start my career (just starting to apply for jobs).

I believe he has bad intentions for me since he’s the guy who wants to ‘suss’ people out and believes I’m lying regarding my career chances. I also believe he’s also very jealous that someone he thought was way inferior to him could be more successful than him.

So we see the ruler of ascendant in his house, this would point to a YES.

Also the moon is on the descendant and he is in his own house in scorpio. I’m also in mutual reception with venus and saturn. His depositor is exalted and moon is also trining his depositor.

All this points to a yes to me.

The post Does he have bad intentions for me? appeared first on .


from Does he have bad intentions for me?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2dIMQHx

No comments: