Monday 17 October 2016

Happy Birthday To Me (10/20)


With the Moon so positively aspected, I think this is going to be a great year. Moon is trine Sun!! in Gemini!!, my Ascendant sign!! (if I had to pick any placement of mine to sum up my actual personality, this would be it). With the Moon so close to the Midheaven, I think this year I’m going to be more focused on career rather than relationships, but I believe my professional life will be positive. That sextile to Uranus will likely bring positive opportunities.

Granted last year, my ASC was in Cancer (Moon-ruled) but based on the last couple years, I believe the Moon is a huge influence (Moon was in 6th house Virgo 2014 – about the only influence that made sense considering my mind was disintegrating). This past year, my moods have mainly been affected by relationships, to an unhealthy degree… this is my head: :love: The Moon was in the 7th house, Aquarius. No long-term relationships, but you’re talking to someone whose afraid to leave her room. This was the first time I actually “put myself out there” and made the effort to date and meet new people in quite a while. I actually took online dating a bit more seriously for a change. Sun was in the 4th house, so I still spent a large portion of my time holed up in my room, crying, but I actually made the effort to go out more (often to meet dates) even though it caused me anxiety. Venus-Mars-Jupiter stellium in the 3rd house (short journeys?), Virgo.

Aside from the Moon, that Jupiter in the 1st house has got me feeling really optimistic (ppppplease don’t mention weight gain). I’ve been pretty depressed over the past few years, but I think things are going to clear up for me. I think I’m going to be getting an increase in self-esteem. I’ve noticed a pattern here: I went through a really difficult time back in high school when Saturn was transiting my Sun, but I made it through these difficulties, giving me a sudden and extreme boost in confidence and happiness when the new year came around and Jupiter entered my natal 1st house. Lots of spiritual insights throughout this time too – I thought I had found God. Actually, I started studying astrology around this time, obsessively! Everything was great, until Saturn came around again, punishing me for the mania I had experienced then. I think this is going to give me a similar boost in energy and enthusiasm (though hopefully it won’tgo away this time). Even better, my SR ascendant is conjunct my natal 5th house cusp so this will be a great year for creativity and self-expression, which I’ve been lacking in lately… too much anxiety and self-criticism, holding myself back, fear of how others will react… hopefully I’ll be able to produce some more art/writing. Mercury is opposite Uranus – hopefully I’ll produce some genius ideas and stop giving a **** what people might think of them! Do I sound overly optimistic? Are Jupiter’s effects kicking in? Does the Ascendant’s position in Virgo make things more pessimistic?

Sun isn’t in the 1st house, so I guess I won’t get TOO egoistic. Sun has just made it to the 2nd. Positively aspected: will I be making a lot of money? Or will I just be thinking up creative ways to make more money? The second option seems likely. I want to be completely 100% financially independent. Uranus so close to the 8th house cusp potentially tells me that I can’t rely on other people to give me financial security (or possibly any kind of security)

Mars conjunct Pluto in the 4th is a little worrying. Not too worried. Capricorn isn’t a very comfortable sign for me, but Mars and Pluto… hmm.. maybe I’ll be able to get sh*t done. That’s not how I interpret it though. I glean that there will be some pretty intense fights with family members or possibly roommates. The IC is in my natal 7th house though: that couldn’t indicate a move-in a partner, could it?

That reminds me… I’m looking too hard for love in this chart, and not finding it. What is there, what is there? I read somewhere that Vertex conjunct the DSC was a big indication of marriage but i really don’t know much about the Vertex… what do you think? Vertex is conjunct my natal 11th house cusp, so more meaningful friendships maybe? Venus is in the 3rd house again. Sagittarius, this time. Not particularly romantic, but it’s definitely a more comfortable position for me than Virgo. No aspects, really. There is that Venus-Neptune square but I feel like it’s too wide to account for anything, what do you think? Maybe. My 2015 SR Virgo Venus was opposite Neptune and I can definitely see it in the way I was…I don’t know; certain “toxic friends” I have, I was too empathetic with, I let them back when really I should have known better… love interests, theres a part of me that sees what i want to see but overall it’s like, deep down, I *know* what people’s intentions are… I just don’t care… I let myself get carried away with my emotions, my desires of this moment even if I know I’m gonna get hurt in the end.

Side note: I was born on a Thursday and my birthday just so happens to be on a Thursday again, anything special or significant there?

How would you interpret it? Do you agree with my dileanation? Anything to add? If you have any more insights into my love life, that would be great

Attached Images
File Type: jpg solar return chart2016-2017.jpg (115.8 KB)
File Type: jpg natal solar comparison.jpg (91.1 KB)

The post Happy Birthday To Me (10/20) appeared first on .


from Happy Birthday To Me (10/20)
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2dwvNXm

No comments: