Friday 21 October 2016

Short lived encounters


Hi everyone,

I’m wondering, why is it that whenever I meet ppl I really like I find the encounter is short lived. Like whenever I meet someone I think yeah, finally someone I can click with them on so many levels and can see myself comfortable with them, and then they always end up leaving soon after. The longest duration of friendship being a year, and then they usually disappear on their journey in life, mostly moving to another state or country, and then I get very sad about it. I’m guessing this is shown in my chart. I love foreigners, so naturally they are the types of ppl on the move. I love ppl who are cultured and understanding.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_03_abby83.42875.39253.jpg (106.0 KB)

The post Short lived encounters appeared first on .


from Short lived encounters
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2eBvV6Y

No comments: