Friday 7 October 2016

Interpreting our synastry


I cannot read Synastry and when I created our synastry, I was curious to interpret it through articles over internet.

So I am a Taurus sun, Libra moon and Scorpio Ascendant. ( I am inner wheel)
He is Cancer sun, Sagittarius moon and Virgo ascendant. (he is outer wheel and as I don’t know his birth time, I had to put 12 noon)

I am curious to know if we are compatible, we both are highly intense and emotional people. We were in love, but for short period of time. It ended with lots of fights, for the sake of each other. I am not over this man. I am not sure if I should ask about the future of this relation as no matter how much I am trying to talk to him, he is not responding back, but he is receiving my messages.

If you can link me where I can try to interpret synastry, please do. I hope I am not demanding here.

Thanks & Regards.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg synastry.jpg (71.6 KB)

The post Interpreting our synastry appeared first on .


from Interpreting our synastry
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2dyOavc

No comments: