Tuesday 11 October 2016

Karmic related interpretation


Can someone tell me the connection here in either synastry chart? I’m open to any methods of interpretation, I’m just curious as to what might explain something here that feels extremely fated. In short, I know my life has strangely led up to this person and that it has helped me realize my life or given me revelation. I saw a reflection of myself in this person and was surprised to find our draconic synastry match up and our natal charts almost opposite. Also have dreams with this person in it pertaining to the home which I’ve never had before and we are not family. I assume it has something to do with MC and Neptune ?

The 1st chart with my leo sun is a natal synastry, and the other is the draconic.

Attached Images
File Type: gif synastrykarmic.gif (118.4 KB)
File Type: gif dracosynastry.gif (106.4 KB)

The post Karmic related interpretation appeared first on .


from Karmic related interpretation
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2dHZZSo

No comments: