Friday 17 March 2017

Natal chart – Mars in 8th House Cancer?


Hi All

My friend asked me to have a go at his natal chart. I got the chart from ASTRO, and tried. But I find very difficult to read it, as I am a newbie student. I started reading about Astrology from end of this January, so have a lot to read and learn.

What do you make of my friend’s natal chart? I thought he has a lot going for in his life, as his 1st and 2nd House are well dignified with ruler planets sitting there, and planets are well and evenly spread in the elemental / triplicity table.

But Mars in 8th House Cancer opposed by Saturn in the 2nd house? I don’t know what to make of it.
Any info or opinion please? Thanks

The post Natal chart – Mars in 8th House Cancer? appeared first on .


from Natal chart – Mars in 8th House Cancer?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2mbXVF8

No comments: