Friday 17 March 2017

weird chart. need help with love and career!


hey all,
been a while since i’ve posted on here, but i could really use your help and expertise at the moment.
i’m in the process of leaving my job in sales at a renewable energy company and have just cut off ties with a guy i have been seeing for a few months because i know he is not the one for me. since doing these things, my creativity has been off the charts. i’ve started making my own skincare line, went vegan, created multiple paintings and crafts throughout the house, wrote an entire pilot for a show with a friend, and have seriously been considering taking up writing and art as a profession.
I’m writing to you guys because I’d like your help to see what area of work you think I’d be happiest and most successful. I’d like to know if a career in the arts, (whether it is writing, acting, producing film or creating art in general) would work according to my birth chart. I’m a single mother and i’m really looking for some sort of direction towards creating a better life for myself and my son.
I’d also like to better my love life. I haven’t seemed to actually be in love with anyone for many years. I’ve yet to meet anyone who is interesting enough, mature enough, or attractive (on a physical or energy level) to me to seriously consider dating them. how can i improve on this?

Help on either or both of these subjects would be greatly appreciated. or you can just comment on things that stick out to you from my chart cuz thats cool too 😛

thanks in advance

Attached Images
File Type: gif my chart.gif (48.4 KB)

The post weird chart. need help with love and career! appeared first on .


from weird chart. need help with love and career!
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2mEzRqv

No comments: