Wednesday 29 March 2017

Soulmate Theory


I heard someone say once (and I can’t remember who it was) that in charts of people who have a true soul affinity, you’ll find probably 3 conjunctions that are at a 0 degree orb. And they have to be meaningful and less common–obviously not aspects between Neptune and Pluto.

The reason for this was because kindred souls choose to incarnate at certain times, at a certain degree, under certain signs.

Like, for example, in a my synastry with the person I’m closest to, I had chiron conjunct DC at 0’03; Chiron conjunct mars at 0’10; vertex conjunct mercury at 0’04.

What do you guys think about that theory? I looked for conjunctions in my chart with others and found maybe 2 of this variety with my mom. I think there may be something to this. For me, personally, finding 3 was hard. I only found them in the chart between me and the person I’m closest to.

The post Soulmate Theory appeared first on .


from Soulmate Theory
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2nikUdg

No comments: