Sunday 22 March 2015

D1 and D10 Charts



Hi darlings,

Namaste.


Could someone advise me on where I could obtain D1/D10 charts. I have read that the astro.com does not provide accurate ones. I am not sure if that is true. I’d be grateful if you could confirm.


Also, when I read, I do not use the sidereal overlay as it does not ring ding dong true for me. I prefer to use tropical whole signs because that does. But I am concerned that if I use a Vedic website to generate the charts, such as one you may recommend (hopefully), it would generate the D1/D10 charts automatically in sidereal. But that is not what I want. I want them in tropical whole signs. :cool:


Anyone have any advice or instruction to this most basic of astrology questions?


Thanking you in advance.



The post D1 and D10 Charts appeared first on .




from D1 and D10 Charts

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1xRUH4x

No comments: