Thursday 19 March 2015

The 7th house and other people



I would like to ask if I am doing wrong interpreting planets in my 7th house as symbolic characteristics of my own personality because that’s what natal chart is about? I know the 7th house represents how we relate to others. But here my imagination stops. And it also said that 7th house are other people. But in what way other people? Planets here should represent what we seek and what we receive from others? So, what we seek is part of our personality, but what we recieve is revealing characteristics of people we attract? So it is us and others at the same time?

And when this 7th house planets are in aspects, they become traits of our own personality, or not? Does anyone else has problems with idea how to explain planets in the 7th house?


For example, in my 7th house (being in Libra) I have Scorpio Jupiter sextile MC and trine Moon and Libra Uranus square Moon, square MC, in opposition with AC and Chiron. So, who is showing this characteristics – me or others? And how to explain such a controversy of two different energies in the same house – one harmonious planet (with harmonius dispositor) and one afflicted planet (with afflicted dispositor). What would that mean – that I attract people with completely opposite traits or that I relate to people in completely opposite manners? It seems so complex.


How would others explain this dilemmas and contradictions?



The post The 7th house and other people appeared first on .




from The 7th house and other people

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1FFg93r

No comments: