Tuesday 31 March 2015

in your opinion…



I’ve had chart readings done before, and read about what each individual sign/house placements mean, but was wondering your opinion on this…

I am a …


Pisces Sun,


Scorpio Moon,


Scorpio Ascendant,


Mars in Aries,


Venus in Aries


I am wondering (in your opinion) what type(s) of guys that combo tends to attract, and/or what my personality comes off as (to others)?


I am driven when it comes to my career and work, but with everything else I can be pretty tolerant (or indifferent).


On the outside I’m fairly cool and demure, but I have no problem expressing or defending myself when I feel like my boundaries are being imposed upon.


I find lots of different types of people interesting (and have a wide variety of friends and contacts), but when it comes (romantic/serious) relationships, I am very, very selective.


To be completely honest, I couldn’t care less if someone/something is ‘good’ for me ‘on paper’. If I don’t feel something, I’m not into it.


I’ve read all about Scorpio rising (personality descriptions), but am wondering how I really come off (as a whole) to others…?


Any honest opinions/insight are welcome! Thank you :whistling:



The post in your opinion… appeared first on .




from in your opinion…

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1OU5Iga

No comments: