Thursday 23 April 2015

Is This it? this man wants to change my life.


i have been alone for a long time.all my relationships have been bad..i never have had someone who truly wants to be with me.and who really loves me.
i`ve known this man for 3years.he really likes me and has feelings for me.he knows all my trouble and he wants to change my life for better.i have allot of debt he knows all about it.he is someone very successful but still loves me with my flaws..him offering money i said no.

i made are synastry..and i am trying to see is there any real commitment..i see there is some very loving and forgiving aspects..but there is no saturn aspects/saturn glue from his side.

(i read in long term relationship you need to have saturn aspects.)
i see his saturn right on my AC..with him i feel more responsible..i`m thinking long term future..i`m more mature version of me.
he also gives me drive to make my life better.and he makes me want to push myself.

i feel like heaven has send me angel who truly loves me.what do you think about are synastry,is this the real deal?..

(me: inner circle)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg synastry 24.4.JPG (79.1 KB)

The post Is This it? this man wants to change my life. appeared first on .


from Is This it? this man wants to change my life.
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1JieDH8

No comments: