Saturday 25 April 2015

Should I approach him?


Hi all.

I met someone on 5th~6th March during the full moon. He’s a colleague of my friend who works overseas. Yeah, he’s a foreigner… and maybe he won’t be coming for business trip again very soon.

Don’t know why but I still think of him sometimes. (I check out the synastry chart and there are some Sun-Venus, Venus-Mars, Venus-Asc aspects :wink:)

I find that it’s a little weird if I send him friend request on facebook now since it has been almost 2 months. And I don’t know how he thinks about me. Anyway, before I met him, I had already been planning to visit his country this year. Not sure if my friend will continue working in the company but I am hoping to see him again when I visit.

My question is, should I make a move to contact him for example, through facebook or should I wait until the next time we meet?

Thanks in advance.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2504.jpg (121.3 KB)

The post Should I approach him? appeared first on .


from Should I approach him?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1E3PtHD

No comments: