Saturday 18 July 2015

Will I have the opportunity to ask the astrologer these questions? [whole sign, sider


She has stated on her website that we are to provide the birth details, as well as 10 questions to be focused on. Her calendar is completely full until 2016. I worry about getting a slot. The questions I have asked are very dear to my heart, and are related to situations that I worry about daily.

– The Asendant is late at 28°. What this says to me is that the chart can be interpreted, but that whatever is revealed cannot be changed.
– North node is posited in the ascendant and therefore acts as a benefic.
– The moon is in the 12th house, showing my worry over the questions I have asked. It also says my worry and concern regarding obtaining a slot with this astrologer.
– I am unsure whether the astrologer is represented by the 7th house, or the 9th house. 7th ruler is Jupiter in the 12th house, and 9th ruler is Venus in the 12th house. So this possibly means that the answer is very hidden from me. Or that the astrologer is my enemy. Or that what she has to tell me will be distressing for me.
– I am Mercury, combust in 10th house. I am also separating from Mars, ruler of my 3rd and 8th houses. I believe this shows that I am in a very weak position currently. This is very true. I just recently resolved my issues with my siblings, but I cannot find the reason for the 8th house. I am in dignity of the 10th house, my own domain.
– If the astrologer is represented by the 9th house, Venus is a mutual reception with my 12th house ruler by triplicity.
– Moon is also in mutual reception with the 12th house ruler by rulership.
– In all cases I must find out the context of the 12th house.

I would greatly appreciate any insight into the reason her significators are in my 12th.

The post Will I have the opportunity to ask the astrologer these questions? [whole sign, sider appeared first on .


from Will I have the opportunity to ask the astrologer these questions? [whole sign, sider
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1GsMJ4A

No comments: