Monday 20 July 2015

Trying to move past this relationship


This is a synastry chart of me and a man I have known for about 7 years. I am needing to let this relationship go as best I can. I also know I still cause him pain being in his life.

It is complex between him and I. There was extreme attraction and obsession back and forth at different times between one another throughout the years. I have never had a man respond to me in such a strong bonding way ever prior to him (now oddly recently I have met another man who seems to be having the same reaction and response to me, and it is scaring me this time on many levels, I am wondering if there is some karmic debt/past life thing I am suppose to learn and I didn’t with the first man, so now the new one has come into place for this healing I need to find in myself).

For this post about the man I have known longer, I am the inner wheel (female/blue) and he is outer (2nd, outer, red). I have even been working in talk therapy to try to move through and past this relationship, i feel at a stale mate right now.

Also I am curious about him having so many planets in one house?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture1.JPG (92.1 KB)
File Type: jpg Capture2.jpg (88.0 KB)

The post Trying to move past this relationship appeared first on .


from Trying to move past this relationship
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Ohc7zP

No comments: