Thursday 16 July 2015

venus retrograde in leo 2015


Im having trouble interpreting my venus return for the fact that ive never technically experienced a venus retrograde when my love life actually existed :tongue::surprised::surprised: (if u couldn’t tell im only 16). These are my three venus returns: first on July 17, second on August 1, and the last on October 8th i think. I know having venus stationed retrograde on my natal venus is very significant even if it isnt the same sign! Please im really looking for anything signifcant in my love/pleasure aspect in my life.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg july 17.jpg (73.4 KB)
File Type: jpg august 1.jpg (75.2 KB)
File Type: jpg oct 8.jpg (71.2 KB)

The post venus retrograde in leo 2015 appeared first on .


from venus retrograde in leo 2015
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1SqtPSR

No comments: