Sunday 28 August 2016

First Saturn return (4th house)


Hi!
I am going trought my 1st saturn return. I have my Saturn in Sagg in my 4th house. I’ve read many online articles about it and I couldn’t really find a good explanation of the Saturn in the 4th house. Most of the articles speak about difficult childhood or absent mother (which is not the case, however the mother of my mother was absent ).
When it comes to return, I guess I can expect changes in home environment – well I had to move 5 or 6 times since June 2015 and I am really longing for a nice, not shared home, but this is not possible at the moment.
Somebody else experienced the Saturn return in the 4th house? How was it?

The post First Saturn return (4th house) appeared first on .


from First Saturn return (4th house)
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2buns7a

No comments: