Tuesday 9 August 2016

Will I move out of my parents house?


Hi,

I just got a good paying job, I’m 39. I want to move out of the house. However, my commute would be short if I stayed and of course I would save money. The home I used to live in, I would LOVE to move back to. However, not sure if my mother will agree to it. As her tenent would have to leave.

In this chart I see Mercury will translate to Jupiter in the 12th house. Maybe going back to an old place? Or something secret? My mom may be up to something. I think she is moon in Scorpio. I had a very bad fight with her last year. Maybe she will help me this year. I don’t know. I would like to move but even on my great salary here- this area is ridiculously expensive.

Any thoughts on my chart. I see my money goes to Saturn and Pluto in the 4th. So definitely some upheaval!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (112.7 KB)

The post Will I move out of my parents house? appeared first on .


from Will I move out of my parents house?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2b6tMCf

No comments: