Wednesday 24 August 2016

Midpoints – how to?


Hi guys,

I’m reading about midpoints, and I looked up the table with my midpoints on astro.com, and I’m really confused. I know this is advanced astrology, and I am not trying to interpret midpoints right now, just trying to grasp some basic understanding.

When I look under Midpoint structures and aspects, what I see is:

Sun < Venus/Jupiter 0°04

I guess, this means that the Venus/Jupiter midpoint equals my sun?

Then, there is also this:

Venus conjunct Venus/Jupiter 1°19

My Venus/Jupiter midpoint equals my Venus?

How do I read this? Looking online, there’s some information on midpoint calculation and interpretation, which is great. I would like to understand this table and how to look at it. There are many midpoints, which ones are actually important?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The post Midpoints – how to? appeared first on .


from Midpoints – how to?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2bjIYGJ

No comments: