Tuesday 2 August 2016

S,P,E fulfillment


Hi everyone,

Im currently thinking about my life and Im assessing my needs for spiritual, physical and emotional fulfilment.

Ive been looking at the natal chart and I can see that the 9th house that rules spirituality is the moon in 1st house sag. It is conjunct Jupiter and I think on it’s own this would be a good placement to be a teacher. However, for physical fulfilment, I look at mars, which squares the moon. For emotional fulfilment, I look at the moon again.

This so obviously displays the dilemma I experience regarding the matter and the conflict I have with reaching fulfilment in these areas.

My total greater goal is to reach happiness in all of these areas. So im wondering, is this possible? I mean for example, when mars progresses into libra and sextiles the moon, would that be a good indicator of a time when I will reach these goals. Or is it all doom.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_03_abby83_41679_30437.jpg (106.2 KB)

The post S,P,E fulfillment appeared first on .


from S,P,E fulfillment
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2aZFUBd

No comments: