Wednesday 31 August 2016

When can I start my next film?


I’ve made one short film which received a good response. I’m now planning a second film. My main career needs time. So the start of my second short film has gotten delayed a bit. Can you tell me when I will be able to start it?

As I see it, the first lord Venus is in 5th house, which is the house of creative projects. So, this chart reflects the question, especially since Venus also rules films. The Moon is angular but close to the Sun, decreasing in light. This doesn’t seem positive. If I consider the semi-sextile aspect, Moon is SS Venus. I would only do this because Venus is so strong in Libra and dignified in 5th. Would you consider this? What would it mean?

Neptune is very close to the 11th cusp. Neptune shows a fertile imagination. So maybe this is positive. The fifth lord is Mercury in 5th house and retrograde. I would have seen this as negative but for the fact that Venus is in 5th in its own sign. Mercury is also 2nd lord and is in its own sign but in the last degrees and retrograde. So, a mixed bag. Venus, the lord of 5th is separating from both Mercury and Jupiter.

Thanks.

Attached Images
File Type: gif Film2.gif (49.6 KB)

The post When can I start my next film? appeared first on .


from When can I start my next film?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2bCCmDr

No comments: