Tuesday 29 November 2016

Bad synastry?


Hello, I’ve recently started dating my friend. I really like spending time with him and want to be with him most of the time. But we have a couple of bad aspects in synastry, in fact most of them I think. Mars square/opposite Pluto double whammy (His Pluto squaring my Mars is a tighter orb, Mine is 7-8 orb opposite his Mars) and I just saw that his Nessus is conjunct my Sun. (his)Mars square Venus and his Venus opposite Moon are the most exact aspects I think. I really don’t get it because I’ve had some very good synastry charts with men but nothing happened but this one is so bad and I really like him. Am I overlooking something? Can you see something that compensates those aspects?
My chart is blue, his red.

I don’t know if this is significant but most of his girlfriends have been Libras and Libra is intercepted in his 5th house.

Attached Images
File Type: png synastrychartaav.png (154.3 KB)

The post Bad synastry? appeared first on .


from Bad synastry?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2gEmUJZ

No comments: