Saturday 12 November 2016

Love and money


Hey. Met this dude online and we hit it off from the 1st second. Like magic, never had anything like it. Everything’s going great except we live in different countries and were both broke. I can’t even leave my country until I pay my debts off, which is gonna take years if I’m lucky and he has this ugly tax lean that’s aint going anywhere any time soon. But other than that – it’s like meant to be, for real.
He gave me premission to upload this. Can you please try and look into it and see if you can find any loopholes that can turn things around and allow us to physically meet?
I’m banging my head on the wall trying to come up with ways to get the money, I’m sensing that i’m missing something. It can’t be that difficult, right?

I’m posting three charts: His, mine and a synastry, I’d appreciate any insights at all.

Synastry:

His chart:

My chart:

The post Love and money appeared first on .


from Love and money
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2eNBei2

No comments: