Friday 25 November 2016

Kite Pattern Pointing at Chiron


Hi Everyone :)

So I’m a fledgling astrologer, looking at the kite pattern in my natal, noticing that it’s pointing toward Chiron. All things considered, anyone have insight on what this means? Considering my grand trine, coupled with the partial grand sextile pointing straight at the Wounded Healer… wtf does it all mean? Strongest aspect in my chart (I believe) is my Moon *really* conjunct Uranus. That Chiron opposition is a 4 degree orb. Something intuitive inside me has loved the idea of Chiron from the getgo, but I still have much to understand of its energy.

So, uh… HELP!!

Love + Light,
Alex

The post Kite Pattern Pointing at Chiron appeared first on .


from Kite Pattern Pointing at Chiron
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2geVVp1

No comments: