Tuesday 15 November 2016

Sun/Pluto Conj vs Scorpio Sun ??


How would you compare these 2 ?
Which would you consider to emanate a more powerful energy?

Sun/Pluto or Scorpio Sun?

In my experience, Sun/Pluto seems to have a particularly strong “punch”.
I know 2 Sun/Pluto conj people who have what I would term “Bully Punch” , in that
when angry, they can really knock a person over with the sheer energy that emanates from them.
It’s like – WALLOP! :andy:

(Maybe it’s just my (weak) Pisces Mars that I get easily affected), but I just feel that they have a certain “something else” over a mere Scorpio Sun
Surely having Pluto / Sun must amplify their power in a way that Scorpio Sun doesn’t have to the same degree?

What do you think?

The post Sun/Pluto Conj vs Scorpio Sun ?? appeared first on .


from Sun/Pluto Conj vs Scorpio Sun ??
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2fU0d4m

No comments: