Thursday 24 November 2016

Why my room-mate behaves negative towards me?


Hi,

I am living with this girl as a room mate since January 2014 in a foreign land.

She was fine initially, good friend and a room mate. When we were sharing a room, I found out how she is two timing and how much it irks me, but she was still fine as a room mate. No tantrums, or direct impact on me.

We changed our apartment in Aug 2015 and its been more than a year she is behaving total negative towards me.

She was still two timing until Jan 2016 she went through complete depression. No one was with her except me and her parents through her difficult time. She is now stable but about 3 months ago, she went through a major heart break and I was again with her – as a friend and a room mate.

If I am a room mate I wish to live like a family in foreign land at least talk or be a friend.

She now behaves all negative towards me – we hardly talk, she is hardly at home – most of the time she is out with random men – which irks me because no matter how much I was there through her bad time, she completely making me out of sight now.

We had a plan to visit London together but I recently found out through a third person that she is already going this December – not sure alone or with a guy.

My problem is she is having total fun but when we interact, she behaves negative and as if she is going through million of issues.

I decided not to care for her anymore. I now see her as a person who is just sharing my rent and I just don’t want to be her friend again.

My question here is why is she behaving a complete negative towards me and only me? Does she think I am not her friend? Does she think I am boring?

She is on phone all night laughing, texting, roaming around, visiting places but when it comes to me, why would she behave as if she is sick, unhappy, dying, heart broken, no money etc etc. And I have caught her few lies also.

I don’t want to live with her anymore. I get too much negative vibes from her. She has behaved too bad with me already. I have started hating my own room mate. It does not matter how much you help a person during rough time, they will forget you in good times.

If someone would like to tell me why is her behavior negative and ignoring towards me, please let me know.

Thanks :)

The post Why my room-mate behaves negative towards me? appeared first on .


from Why my room-mate behaves negative towards me?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2fuB3M5

No comments: