Sunday 13 November 2016

Will I ever be happy in love?


I’m worried I’ll never find happiness in love. Even though I’m still very young, I’ve had my heart broken a lot. I’m currently somewhat romantically involved with three people, who I’ll call E, R, and J. E and R and I have been on a couple of dates but things aren’t very serious yet with either of them. My relationship with J is a kind of friends with benefits thing. We work together, and we’ve slept together a few times. He’s told me he isn’t ready for a relationship, and he’s much older than me, but despite that he’s still the person I have strongest feelings for out of the 3… I know its a bad idea to pursue anything with him but I also can’t really control my feelings… Anyway, I feel like my Venus in the 12th is dooming me to forever be unhappy in love and that I’ll never be with someone I have strong feelings for, or that I’m almost unloveable. I guess I just need some advice, or at least some reassurance that things will be ok eventually. Thanks! :love:
Attached Images
File Type: gif chart.gif (49.3 KB)

The post Will I ever be happy in love? appeared first on .


from Will I ever be happy in love?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2f7L4fs

No comments: