Thursday 18 June 2015

Next year–2016 relationship?


I haven’t ever done a Solar Return, so I’m hoping for help and feedback. What I think I know so far as far as my 2016 solar return goes: I’m asking about a possible relationship next year. Venus is in a critical degree (0 degrees), is in Pisces, and in the 7th house, as is Pisces’ ruler Neptune. Being very new to SR I don’t know how to make out aspects, but I’m gonna try so please correct me if I am wrong. Ruler of my solar returns’ ascendent (Scorpio) is in the 5th house (dating). Neptune is conjunct Mercury in the 7th house. Ruler of the 5th house (dating) is in the 4th, not sure what it means. It looks as if SR Venus is squaring Mars? And ruler of the 5th is in the 4th?

Can anyone make sense of that? Does it look like I’ll be in a relationship next year?

Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 4.24.43 AM.png (221.6 KB)

The post Next year–2016 relationship? appeared first on .


from Next year–2016 relationship?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1fj6cix

No comments: