Wednesday 24 June 2015

terrified: need detailed help


Hello,

I posted a thread recently asking for help but don’t feel anywhere near satisfied with any responses, so I am going to get a lot more specific here.

I have been studying vedic astrology for years now on my own and I am only completely and utterly terrified about my upcoming ketu mahadasha. Ketu is located in my 8th house with my moon in Anuradha nakshatra – Mars is in the 9th very early degrees, along with Jupiter in later degrees. I have read all kinds of terrible things about Ketu’s Dasha as well as any 8th house planet’s dasha.

I have read that I will have a shortened lifespan, encounter a severe and traumatic physical accident or disease, remain alone or be widowed, and achieve no success in career, etc. Mostly I am afraid for an early death and/or a severe accident/incurable disease. Please help.

Any *experienced, well-learned astrologer* is strongly encouraged (begged) for analysis.

If there is ANY positive possibility for this next phase of life (also going through sade sati) please enlighten me.

So far in my life Ketu has manifested in these ways: traumatic birth scenario (born two months early by c-section and placed in incubator for a couple of months, but everything went more or less very well afterward – mother’s life was endangered by birth scenario but she also recovered well), a couple of surgeries (one was for a false alarm endometriosis – no major problems, one was for appendicitis – nearly died because I waited too long to go to the hospital but again all was well although I have a large scar on the area and it took a while for me to fully recover as is expected with abdominal surgery, and then just standard wisdom teeth removal surgery), a lower-back injury from water sports (the area was already sensitive from overdoing it with backbends on the dance floor on a regular basis), again took a long time to recover, may have not fully recovered, still have chronic pain there and is a sensitive spot, but overall ok – umm…. yes some major problems with mother growing up but overall very greatly ameliorated with time and distance, have remained alone (without love partner) for many years – but I also have Shani in 7…. and a history of on and off deep depression throughout my entire life, mood swings especially during PMS, major major anxiety/panic attacks from drug experiences, and long bouts with life-long very low self-esteem, especially related to the way I look (I grew up with intense facial acne and was bullied and ignored, and also at the start of Mercury dasha my mother gave birth to triplets and I went from princess with doting parents to slave with a mostly angry mother and a mostly silent father). I tend to make emergencies out of small situations – easily becoming overwhelmed and frustrated to the point of thinking my life is meaningless and will always be nothing but hardship. These moods can lift as suddenly as they start and I can be back to feeling expansive and happy-go-lucky – it’s tiring. Also my life is punctuated by periods of great upheaval, which at first seem terrible but often (not always) end up leading to beautiful, unexpectedly fortunate experiences that wouldnt have otherwise occurred without the sudden snatching of the carpet from under my feet.

I do have a high interest in astrology/occult matters, I have received many gifts and “inheritances” from others – no major chunks of money but people tend to give me nice things of theirs that they don’t want anymore, or share their wealth with me – but I think this is from my good karma of doing the same for others – I am fairly good at research and enjoy it, possess a depth and intensity that others are attracted to, and some say I have a hypnotic and sexual charisma. I also love to play characters through acting and even I love to be many different charaters in my own life – express many different sides to my personality – not in a “split personality” way, but in a way that honors the variety of human expression – “transformation.”

So while I do see that my track record has definitely had a lot of ups and downs, usually things work out for the best eventually. My longer periods of severe depression and self-deprecating doubt have definitely caused a lack of accomplishment in my life thus far – I have definitely definitely been Ketu the wanderer…. but now in my life I am trying to be still and make something of my life, use my talents and gifts to create a materially rewarding life – I care more about finding a way to engage in the arts as a career and be recognized for it than I do about accumulating money or nice things. I’d also really like to find a true love partnership that can stand the test of time.

But I am ramshackled by great fear for this upcoming dasha. My paranoia is strong and I do everything I can to abate it – meditate, think positive thoughts, but I am still completely paraonid something terrible and awful and irreversible is going to happen. I know this is a part of life but some cases are far worse than others and I desperately need some counseling on this. I am asking for someone who can do predictions to look at my chart and see what they think my Ketu dasha will really be like and help me prepare for it.

In an attached computer-generated horoscope kindly submitted in the other thread by another user, it suggested that the Ketu dasha would go well. I can’t tell what’s what. PLEASE HELP – my fear will not go away by someone telling me “have no fear.” I need a logical analysis I can intellectually understand and respect. I may be asking for a lot but I feel very desperately afraid and have nowhere else to turn, as most therapists in this world are not versed in astrology and I give utmost respect to this ancient system of knowledge.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Om Ganapathi

Humbly yours,

September 28, 1984
20:08
Milwaukee, WI

The post terrified: need detailed help appeared first on .


from terrified: need detailed help
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1fD4hFS

No comments: