Friday 19 June 2015

Why is my mom sooooooo tough and headstrong?


My mom has what is considered a “strong personality”. She’s very blunt and straight-forward and isn’t afraid to speak her mind. She’s emotionally resilient, as it’s super hard to make her cry because she’s not emotional at all. She’s also loud; a dramatic speaker who enjoys captivating those around her with her good use of words and story-telling. Funnily enough, she even hates men and goes into “fight mode” when they try to hollar at her. That’s why men are so afraid of my mom because they didn’t expect a beautiful lady like her to be so aggressive.

If you mess with her, expect to get a good beatdown and a bunch of bruises all over your body. Even since my mom was younger she used to get into fights with a bunch of people. One girl, in particular, got whacked on the head with a stick by my mom for talking behind her back. The girl started to cry and ran away. Another time my mom got into a bad argument with her sister, in which she started pulling her hair. My auntie tried to stop my mom from pulling the sister’s hair, but as soon as you know it, both the sister AND auntie were getting their hair pulled by my mom with her two hands, only to which my mom proceeded to bang both their foreheads together–repeatedly. From that day on, the sister and auntie never messed with my mom ever again.

What in my mom’s chart makes her so strong? Unfortunately, I don’t have a time of birth, but this is her chart without the house placements.

The post Why is my mom sooooooo tough and headstrong? appeared first on .


from Why is my mom sooooooo tough and headstrong?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1J9ifvw

No comments: