Friday 26 June 2015

oppositions among all personal planets in synastry: is it so terrible?


I met this girl last week and I’ve been attracted to her ever since. but there’s something bothering me. all of her personal planets oppose my personal planets, except for the moon (they are conjunct in Cancer), as follows:

her Sun/Mercury/Mars in Aquarius are opposite my Sun/Mercury in Leo
her Venus in Capricorn is opposite my Venus in Cancer.

could all these oppositions among personal planets be at least interesting or good in a relationship? or oppositions can only be challenging?
note that I’m not asking for each one of their meaning, as I can read them in astrology cookbooks. I’m rather interested in what could all these oppositions mean as a whole for a potencial relationship. do this mean we could fight a lot?

on the other side, I see we have some interesting aspects and house positions in our synastry – just in case they can be of any help:

– my Venus/Moon/ASC in Cancer are in her 8th house
– her Moon in Cancer is in my 1st house, as her Jupiter in Leo
– my Sun in Leo is conjunct her MC
– her Sun/Mercury/Mars are in my 7th/8th houses
– my Jupiter is conjunct her DC
– my Mars is in her 5th house
– her ASC is in my 5th house

could anybody give me some light on this, please?

The post oppositions among all personal planets in synastry: is it so terrible? appeared first on .


from oppositions among all personal planets in synastry: is it so terrible?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1JajDeA

No comments: