Wednesday 1 July 2015

Will we meet again?


Hey everyone! :)

I recently met someone, I felt great connection from the very first moment!
We met at a conference and we live in different countries, not so far though!
Something happened between us and now we’re still in contact but I believe that in the end it will fade away.. Well, it depends on someone’s motivation I guess.. I’m super cheerful because it has been some time since the last time I was in a good mood!

My question is if we will see each other again!

Asc in Virgo, I am mercury in Gemini (10th house), pretty good placement.
DC in Pisces, he is Jupiter in Leo in the 12th house.
The moon is in Sagittarius in the 4th house.

We have a sextile between Mercury and Jupiter that will be exact in 4 degrees.
The moon will also trine Jupiter but will first oppose Mercury.

I can see that Venus will conjunct Jupiter in less than one degree. Venus is my co-significator or represents someone else?

I also noticed that Chiron and Neptune are in the 7th house.. self-deception perhaps?

apart from the main aspects, I can’t really see much for receptions : mercury is in jupiter’s detriment, jupiter is at mercury’s term and the moon is at jupiter’s house showing my increased interest in him I guess..

What do you think about this chart? I believe it’s a positive one but I’d love to read your thoughts! Can we also see something about if he likes me/how he sees me based on the chart?

Thank you very much in advance! :)

The post Will we meet again? appeared first on .


from Will we meet again?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1LEgmGY

No comments: