Tuesday 17 May 2016

I lost my spectacles!! where is it?


Here’s the chart I created. Please tell me where my Spectacles are! The time where I could have lost my specs was while I was walking home (by travelling from fourth floor to lift to flat) to sometime after I left the house again (by travelling from flat to lift to first floor)

I could have lost it on the first floor, fourth floor, lift, or in my flat, of my condominium. I search all over my flat but I still can’t find it. I don’t know much about Horary, but if you need me to describe the environment of the first floor, fourth floor, lift, or my flat, here it is:
The first floor: rough stoney walkway, has several water features, grass patch and plants along the walkway, unsheltered (except for lift lobby)
The fourth floor: swimming pool, rough stoney walkway, grass patch and plants along the walkway, unsheltered (except for lift lobby)
Lift: there are 2 lifts
flat: On the 17th storey. 1 bedroom, 1 studyroom, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 toilet (I only list the places in my house I went to around the time I lost my specs)

It could also be picked up by someone else, if it is, who has it and where is it?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_lost_specs.35412.23229.jpg (114.4 KB)

The post I lost my spectacles!! where is it? appeared first on .


from I lost my spectacles!! where is it?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1rRquGn

No comments: