Saturday 7 May 2016

Will I get the position I apply for?


Following on from a previous thread, I have asked a new question.

There is a proposed restructure going ahead with 1 person being made redundant and 3 positions with reduced hours. We have been told if we want any of these positions we need to apply for them and it will be done anonymously to be fair to everyone.

There is only 1 position that is any good so I am thinking of applying for that, will i get it? I do have a 2nd role within the company, which I can fall back on but again the hours are terrible.

It looks like a no from the chart. Sun/Moon and Mars are making no aspects at all. I think moon is voc as well. The sun conjuncts with mercury and then venus, both situated in the 10th. What could that mean?

My only other option is to take voluntary redundancy and go back to my 2nd role within the company, whilst I look for something else.

The post Will I get the position I apply for? appeared first on .


from Will I get the position I apply for?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Wgbejk

No comments: