Sunday 22 May 2016

Using Synastry to guide your human interactions


For the last few months I’ve been travelling the world.
And while doing so I’ve been experimenting with Synastry.
Specifically I’ve been studying if it’s accuracte in predicting my interactions with people.
And I found that it is very accurate.

As a result I now let Synastry largely guide my life.
Socially, romantically, emotionally, profesionally.
I ask people’s horoscope, and based on this I decide who I hang out with, and how I approach the relationship.
Or rather the astrology tends to correctly predict how these things will work out. Knowing this in advance just seems to give me an edge: to enhance the positive energies, and handle the negative energies.

I also found returning patterns.
Certain synastry aspects that I seem to keep running into wherever I go.

More on my experiences later, feel free to comment.

The post Using Synastry to guide your human interactions appeared first on .


from Using Synastry to guide your human interactions
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/27NBcy7

No comments: