Monday 30 May 2016

Nessus, Deianira, And Other “Intense” Aspects In Synastry Chart = Run For The Hills?


I recently starting dating a man whose personality is very “Alpha,” to which, I like/the kind of personality I’m attracted to.
(Despite my sun sign, I am pretty laid-back and don’t mind the man “wearing the pants” in the relationship. I attribute that to my Moon in Libra. However, if I feel as if I’m being mistreated and/or taken advantage of, I have no problem standing up for myself and exerting my “Scorpion sting”).

Anyway, upon looking at our synastry, it’s hard to ignore some of the “intense” aspects. Aspects I’ve don’t have much experience with.
In my personal opinion, there’s a difference between “Alpha” and “Total Dominance/Suppression, Mistreatment.“

Upon meeting there was an instant attraction, definitely a “love at first sight” kind of feeling, quickly followed by a “familiar”/"Do I know you from somewhere?” type of feeling (we hadn’t met before, in this life at least). And of course, our synastry aspects (noted below) confirmed these feelings.

We’ve only known each other a short time, so I guess I’m just curious if these seemingly negative “intense” aspects are strong/heavy enough (synastry aspect speaking) to effect “us” as a couple – if this is a “keep one eye open”/ red flag-type of a thing, especially with Nessus and Deianira interactions.

(Birth information – including time – is accurate and I tried to keep orbs a tight – within 3°, most being between 1°- 2°)

The “If-y” / “Intense” Aspects That Have Me A Little Wary:

My IC conjunct his Nessus (2°) : “Abuse” within the “Home” (?)
From the information I’ve found, this could indicate:

Quote:

“If a man brings an abusive or abrasive planet or asteroid here, it would hurt. It would not show in public, but in private. If a man’s Nessus hit you here, he may abuse you behind closed doors”.
Source: http://ift.tt/1TStvzn


-My Deianira conjunct His Mars (2°) : My “Victim” asteroid sitting next to a personal planet of his – masculine, planet of action/energy (?)
Again, the only information I’ve found, this could indicate:

Quote:

"If your Dejanira conjuncts his ASC, Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars, Venus or NN, you will be his victim”.
Source: http://ift.tt/1TStrja


Are the Nessus/Deianira aspects open for interpretation/differing opinions on how these are “played out,” Or are these (meanings) pretty concrete?

- My North Node Conjunct His BML (3°) : Don’t know if this aspect is important/"strong” enough to consider in synastry, as I could not find any clear interpretations. Anyone have any insight?

The Good “Intense” Aspects That (I Think) Very Accurately Describe How We Came Together:

My ASC conjunct his South Node: Familiarity, Instant Attraction.
My Moon Conjunct his North Node: Emotional Bond/Connection, Feeling “Meant To Be.”
My Moon Conjunct His Pluto: Intense Attraction/Emotions (Can Be Positive And/Or Negative – I haven’t experienced the “negative” as of yet).
My Vertex Conjunct His Venus: Fated Feeling, Strong “Love” Connection, Relationship Has Potential To Be “Life Changing” (?)
My Sun/Moon Midpoint (27°12’ Libra) Conjunct His Sun (27°11’40” Libra) : Feeling Comfortable, Complete.

And input and/or opinions about the “if-y” aspects would be greatly appreciated. Or any insight about the chart/it’s aspects overall would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! :)

Our Synastry Chart:

The post Nessus, Deianira, And Other “Intense” Aspects In Synastry Chart = Run For The Hills? appeared first on .


from Nessus, Deianira, And Other “Intense” Aspects In Synastry Chart = Run For The Hills?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1TSwS9q

No comments: