Friday 27 May 2016

We feel attracted by each other, but she's lesbian! Are there any chances?


She’s lesbian, but we feel an unreasonable atraction by each other. She is frightened because she has never felt it before in her whole life, and keep telling me that I’m totally different from everything she has ever seen. We usually talk for hours, about deep issues, philosophy issues and love issues. We have this sort of peculiarity of talking about everything deeply. She generally says that we’re like only one person, only one heart. I couldn’t agree more.
We’ve never seen each other yet. I’m going to meet her in a couple of days. I really want to know If we match! Please, help me!
I’ve heard that our attraction is because my sun and mercury are in her first house, and her venus/mercury and sun are in my first house either.
I really want to know If she will feel attracted by me physically and whether it’s going to work or not. I also want to know the weaknesses of our synastry! Please, could someone help me? I’m freaking out! I’m in love with her and I really couldn’t stand If, for instance, I kissed her and all her feelings go away because It wasn’t what she expected. I’m so scared.

In the birth chart, I’m the blue one (saggitarian), and she’s the red one (libran):
Attachment 60182

Attachment 60184

Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_61gw_03_77_damien_derk_laurielen_ferreira.38156.64309.jpg (191.7 KB)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Full aspects.pdf (66.4 KB)

The post We feel attracted by each other, but she’s lesbian! Are there any chances? appeared first on .


from We feel attracted by each other, but she’s lesbian! Are there any chances?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1VlF7xa

No comments: