Saturday 24 September 2016

Is it more than just feeling a little off?


I have never attempted medical horary chart reading. I have been feeling very off lately. I am usually very healthy and I rarely get a cold. Recently I have been out of energy and feeling out of focus.
I had an infected tooth that I had for a while.
I had it removed just recently but I am wondering if something got into my system. I asked the question “am I sick’

For medical horary I think there needs to be three key factors analyzed:
the Ascendant and its ruler (these represent the querent),
the Moon, and the sixth house and its ruler, which describe the illness.

The ascendant is Cancer and its ruler is conjunct the asc.
The 6th house ruler is Jupiter but Mars and Saturn are also occupying the 6th house..

Attachment 62948

Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_12_am_i_sick.17644.20783.gif (51.4 KB)

The post Is it more than just feeling a little off? appeared first on .


from Is it more than just feeling a little off?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2cAJvb9

No comments: