Friday 2 September 2016

Read my mother's chart please :)


let me tell you a little about her life circumstances. She was born to a single mother, a 38 year old Leo (same age my mother had my sister, also a Leo) who in 1959 fled Europe looking for shelter from her husband while pregnant. To this day my mom has no clue as to what happened there. Her mother was a very brave woman. Also very strict. A nurse. My mom was a very hyper- active child, and according to her a very very happy child.
Then when she was 16 her mom died abruptly out of the blue and she was left alone. She was then in foster care where she was also very happy. She’s in touch with her foster family to this day.
It was when she got married to a psychopath due to an unexpected pregnancy when things started going really bad for her. She lost all of her confidence and her friends and became an impotant person who has no abilty to effect their own lives. My dad got cancer and she got pregnant and shortly after my sister was born they finally got divorced. Things still werent good cause my father did leave but his debts didnt go anywhere. Shes been paying for years now and has only one and a half year left now. In the last couple of years she’s become a lot more socialy active. She has a lot of friends, she always studies something, she has even erranged a successful spiritual awareness event from scratch on her own not long ago and she’s so happy about it. And she actually made some money. Not a lot but just enough to cover the cost, which is in itself amazing for someone who has never initiated anything on their own before. (She actually wants me to get involved cause I tend to think BIG but I don’t think i’m ready. )

BUT my father did leave her scarred and she still can’t talk back to people. She doesnt ever voice her true opinion to anyone and i’m so tragically sad for her.
Anyway, she’s now planning another event- a lecture, which i’m sure will go great cause talking is really what she’s best at.

So what do you guys think based on her chart and what I just said?

Thanks :)

The post Read my mother’s chart please :) appeared first on .


from Read my mother’s chart please :)
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2c05B6f

No comments: