Thursday 8 September 2016

Read my Natal chart? Capricorn Sun


So I was reading this forum that basically had almost identical placements, and i was curious if my chart has any downsides?

Like for instance

1.Capricorn Sun 29 degrees in 5th thats square Jupiter, and conjunct Neptune.

2.Mars in Pisces 7th Trine Moon, square pluto, sextile saturn, square MC, Opposite AS. Despite it being a bad mars, i think it does well for me since it has mutual reception with jupiter in aries (8th)

3.Im mercury dominant, virgo AS, Gemini MC, Mercury aquarius 5th (in caps house) Square saturn wide, square jupiter, and conjunct Neptune (i think my mercury is ******)

4.Venus is sagittarius in 4th, but its conjunct lilith and trine Jupiter, dont know what that means though.

5.Saturn makes a sextile to moon and mars, trines AS, squares mercury, neptune, and uranus, idk if it’s good or bad either.

I’ve been alot more driven for myself, trying my best to do what I can to accomplish (honors classes with straight As, hitting the gym, going to play baseball, and in the process of joining the marine corps) despite me missing my ex alot, we both agreed to try to get along…but now I feel like concentrating on myself. Guys is there any bad sides to what I’ve given? How does it affect me negativetly. I really want a good military career and have a high reputation in life.

What do you guys think of my lifestyle? Reputation? Career? Relationships? The kind of person I am (ex.unpractical)?

The post Read my Natal chart? Capricorn Sun appeared first on .


from Read my Natal chart? Capricorn Sun
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2bY9sCO

No comments: