Wednesday 14 September 2016

Should I have a baby on my own?


hi guys,
I have been thinking about having a baby on my own more and more often over the past year I guess and after a recent failure with someone that I asked about and whom I really liked, plus some additional dates that didn’t go anywhere, I decided to seriously pursue having a baby after I return from a trip from europe and get some things in order workwise, so the time frame would be AFTER february approximately when I turn 34. I really have no hopes for meeting someone normal anymore at least not at this point in my life…either men want just sex or im not attracted to the ones who want me for a relationship. Im really tired of waiting for someone normal to pop up. I am not sure what horary would say and I wanted to first to inquire as it has helped me a lot before. Am I better off having a baby on my own?

By the time I have one I would be either turning 35 or most likely I will be 35, so there’s really no time to sit around and wait for mr. right that Im not destined to apparently meet even though I get men interested in me everywhere I go, but at the end of the day it’s just doesn’t matter. Could you advise me please based on what the horary says this is very critical topic for me. I’ll have tons of support for this so I am not worried about it or scarred. My personal life will suck but it already ***** now, so no difference whatsoever, at least I will not waste time in having a baby this way lol, plus I won’t waste time looking for someone for a committed relationship after I have a child as I would be ok with casual ones and not worry that my time’s up like I do now.

I am Venus in Libra, so do I look determined and strong in this pursuit?
Babies are 5th house and I see Sun in the 5th so it is in the right place concerning my question, but sun and venus don’t aspect. I will be doing this through a sperm bank as it will give me an opportunity to pretty much pick the type of baby I want instead of now wasting time looking to trick a man into getting pregnant, which is ridiculous. So I guess 7th house of partnership dont matter in here. I see moon trining me, venus…what would this indicate? it is in Aquarius sign. I have several solar arc, progression and transits all pointing to marriage at once, but my personal life is dead, so not counting on these transits either as I have lost complete hope in the relationship department. As far as I know I am healthy when it comes to reproductive organs. I got my hormones checked in July and they are in their normal range and also got a complete pelvic exam and trans-vaginal ultrasound and they discovered small cysts on both ovaries, but I was told that that’s no reason to cause problems for pregnancy, but I am also going to go in again soon to check and see if they disappeared, and if not, it will be kept under check regardless, so my point is that I am not infertile. I was pregnant once before 10 years ago by accident. Any advice on this chart to help me proceed on this road in the next several months to a year? Im not in a rush but I want to have one at 35 at which ever month that would be in.

The post Should I have a baby on my own? appeared first on .


from Should I have a baby on my own?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2cFSWsa

No comments: