Wednesday 1 February 2017

Enemies – where to look


The 7th house is the house of enemies as well as marriage and partnerships. Where else in a chart would you look for animosity with others?

I have Sag on my 7th house cusp, conjunct Saturn in the 6th, and Uranus in the 7th house. I make what I might call institutional enemies. I offend academic or academia related organizations and they, in turn, seek to destroy me. At least, it is becoming a theme.

I am hoping that by looking into enemy dynamics of natal, or other, charts might help naviagate my latest run-in. I have conflicting results at my work on testing done by this global, phD-filled private institution of patented superiority, so now I am in their cross-hairs. I am afraid it is going to blow up into a legal dispute. 🙁

The post Enemies – where to look appeared first on .


from Enemies – where to look
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2k0h4ay

No comments: